It's a dirty job... but somebody has to do it!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Being a mother has taught me many things about life. I have learned that you must roll with the punches, you have to learn to laugh, and your house will never be clean again. But, I also get to teach some lessons as a mom, scary eh? Here's a little of what you would learn as my kid...

How To Listen.
Even when the person(or thing) you're listening to, gives you no response.
Always clean your plate.
Enough said.

How to get dressed by yourself.

Teamwork.
Work together at all times, even when your goal is to drive Mommy crazy.

Patience.

Balance.
Dude, it's totally important!!

Prevent the spread of disease.
Always cover your mouth when you cough, or scream, or babble...

Be polite.
Wave to people and be cute while doing it, it just may get you candy or something.
I know we cannot all be parenting geniuses like myself, if anyone would like a list of the lessons I deem important to teach your children, please feel free to let me know.

1 comments:

The Pizza Family said...

Aiden looks like a fruit in that picture! Haha! I shall print this list out and frame it so I may be as wise a mother as you!