Birthday Presents...

Sunday, February 22, 2009

After Max's birthday party, we planned on going home to open up his presents. Trevor had a leadership meeting for church, so we waited until he got home. While Daddy was gone, Maxwell got a little impatient and decided that if he couldn't "dig" into his presents yet, he would "dig" into the fireplace!! Suddenly I heard Aiden screaming "Mom!! Max has his whole, entire body inside the fireplace!!". I have lost control of my children, it is official.
Tasty?

Max opening presents, with help from Trevor and Aiden.

Max was getting a little impatient with Daddy, apparently he wasn't opening his toys quick enough.

Cookie monster being eaten by Maxwell.

Again, Daddy is taking too long.

Playing with his new toy.

Aiden, playing with the toy HE picked out for Max. Hmmm... I sense an ulterior motive.

Max's new slide, Weeeee!!!
Aiden, decided that going down the "baby slide" was not exciting enough. So he went down it backwards, sideways, and every other way in between.

1 comments:

The Pizza Family said...

Oh I love the way Aiden informed you! Though I wonder if Max was encouraged or assisted in anyway???