Another Beautiful Sunny Day in California!!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Today is a beautiful day! It's in the 70's and there is not a cloud in the sky! This makes it hard for me to remember it is February and Valentine's Day is just a week away... -Don't forget, don't forget...- So Aiden, Maxwell, and I played out in the backyard today. Of course I had to annoy my children to the fullest extent by taking pictures the whole time. Job well done I'd say, they were sufficiently annoyed.
His Royal Highness...
King Aiden
"Smile Aiden!" I said. "No mommy, kings never smile." He grimly responded. "Yes they do Aiden, smile!" I demanded. "No mommy, they don't." he said quietly.
"Oh, they don't eh?!" I said, as I tipped over his "throne" with my foot.

"Told you kings smile!"

Brotherly Love.

Max likes to wave at people and anything he wants. In this case it was both. He was waving at Aiden and he wanted the dump truck Aiden was playing with and didn't want to crawl over to get it. For some reason he hates the feel of grass so when you put him down on it he won't move. He tries to lift his feet so he can't feel the grass but it is all to no avail. It is however, quite funny to watch.

If only Maxwell was a girl, I could have so much fun with that hair... He's still a cutie and I'll keep him, much less maintenance than a prissy girl, I think.

Aiden busting out some serious pilates moves. This one is called "Rolling like a Ball".


Peek-A-Boo!!

4 comments:

Remarkable Rheads said...

Can I just say that I'm jealous you sat outside in your backyard. If I went outside and did that I'd sit right in a pile of snow...

Kendra said...

I wanna live in CA! What beautiful weather! And the boys are pretty cute too!

Tiffany Downs said...

Once a king always a king!

Krystal said...

jealous. the warmest it's gotten here is 43. and it's still snowing.