Sur-prise!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Trevor had to stay home from work today for a meeting we had with the school district to discuss Speech Therapy for Max. It just so happened that it was also "Bring a VIP to lunch day" at Aiden's school. So, we decided to surprise Aiden. He's been having a hard time lately with Trevor being gone so often. So, Trevor got up and pretended to be getting ready to leave for work and even acted like he was running late to explain why he was still here when Aiden left for school. Then we went to the school for lunch(pizza in tow, which was what Aiden had asked for when I asked what he wanted me to bring for lunch). Aiden came running up expecting Mommy and Max, he got us + Daddy! He was soo excited!

This was taken after he had time to calm down, as you can tell...


Hooray! All of us together, quick! Take a picture! It will last longer!


Swinging with Daddy and Max.

Trevor was so excited to surprise Aiden. I was secretly worried that Aiden's reaction wouldn't live up to Trevor's enthusiasm, but it did! Aiden was surprised all over again when Trevor was in the car when I picked him up from school. Apparently, he thought Trevor had left for work after lunch. We love you Aiden, and we're glad we got to spend that time with you!

1 comments:

The Pizza Family said...

Ok, so I'm not sure why but this post made me cry. Also, your outfit.... is freaking adorable!