Everything should sparkle!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

After visiting my friend, Nataly's house and seeing her sparkly pumpkins, I decided that I must have twinkly pumpkins as well! Furthermore, I determined that my children would help with said "glitter-facation". Who said only girls love sparkles?!


Max and Aiden making pretty pumpkins! Note the very serious look on each of their faces. Sparkles are serious business not to be taken lightly.


Aiden.


Max.

Please ignore the "five o'clock shadow" my 3 year old is rocking. It was a dirty day.



The sparkles have landed!


My sparkly gourds.
Black. Surprise, surprise. I know. Black is just so slimming, and every pumpkin deserves to look slender, right?!



Orange.


Bi-racial pumpkin.

Best one ever.

1 comments:

The Pizza Family said...

I LOVE the black and orange one! These are so cool I'm going to have to make some! Going to wally world right now....