*This is not my food storage. Above is an image of what mine should look like. If it looked like this, this post would not exist.*This past Sunday, our Bishop at church issued the congregation a challenge. He asked us all to imagine that southern California experienced a massive earthquake and every grocery store in town was closed or out of food. We are to all live of the food in our home and any food storage that we may have until Saturday morning. We have heard for years now to have a year supply of food in our home, so we should all be totally prepared, right? WRONG! So, now I am going to attempt to record the whole sad experience for your reading pleasure(as my sister, Christie suggested). Feel free to laugh at me as I feed my family all sorts of strange concoctions for the next 5 days.




2 comments:
At first I was like "whoah! she built some food storage!?!?!?" but I'm glad you filled us in on the fact that it ain't yours... I am so looking forward to this!
Ohh I am totally going to be reading your blog this week!
Post a Comment