Aiden takes 1st Grade by storm!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I know it was only like 5 posts ago that Aiden finished Kindergarten, but believe it or not, our summer is over. Our little boy is not so little any more, he started 1st grade today. He and his cousin, Calie, are in Ms. Lock's class together! They are so excited! Aiden even picked out his own clothes for school this year. The choosing process was interesting and involved lots of sniffing... Anyway, we're so excited for Aiden and this new adventure! Good luck this year Little Buddy, we love you!
All packed up and ready to go!

Max wants to be just like Aiden.

And he does everything his big brother does.

After I finished taking his picture Aiden said, "Now for the cool pose mom." and this is how he posed. Yes, I'm afraid, very afraid.

Aiden & Calie in their classroom!
So exciting!

2 comments:

Remarkable Rheads said...

How is Max not in kindergarten yet? He's probably almost taller than me.

The Potter Pack said...

Oh my ... they are getting so big! I loved his cool pose ! Hilarious! Miss you girly ...