R.I.P.

Monday, March 30, 2009

After my beloved pink cell phone died a watery death, my parents gave me an old Samsung phone they had laying around. It was a dinosaur as cell phones go, but it worked. Then one day I couldn't find it. I looked everywhere. While going out front to get the mail I spotted something shiny in the street. Yep, my cell phone. It had been run over by a car. Believe it or not, it still worked!! However, there was some damage done. I could no longer see anything at all on the screen, I could only answer calls blindly and call people who's number I knew or had on speed-dial. I had been using it like that for 6 weeks when my mother-in-law called to tell me that there was credit on our account and that I could go get a new phone!! Thank you Wendy! So, after getting the new phone set up and working, I decided to put the old one out of it's misery... I finished it off!
Alas, Good-bye my poor, strong, valiant phone!

I had to run over it 6 times before it broke!! After the first 5 it still worked!!

Success!! Aiden was soo happy! He thought this was the coolest thing ever.
Rest in Peace "Samsung the Phone".

1 comments:

Kendra said...

Mel you are hilarious! I wish I could have seen the look on your neighbor's faces when you were repeatedly running over your phone!