Every day at around 5:00 Aiden starts to ask "When is Daddy going to be home?". "Not for a few more hours Aiden." I usually respond. He continues to ask every 15 minutes or so. Then, chaos ensues. Tired from the activities of the day, Aiden and Maxwell are somehow hyped up beyond belief and run wild through my house while I cook dinner. I can't wait 'till Daddy comes home!!

5:30 pm-
Aiden climbs up the stairs,
Max follows.
Aiden slides down the stairs on his stomach.
Max follows.

Sometimes
Max "helps"
Aiden slide down. On a good day, this keeps them busy for 45 minutes or so.

6:00 pm-
Aiden starts to act silly. Well, sillier.
6:30 pm-I usually have managed to get dinner finished by this time & we eat dinner.

7:00 pm-Play continues, but now is stationed around the front door.

7:15 pm-
Aiden starts to watch out the front door at about this time.
7:30 pm-Aiden hears the garage door open and runs out the garage door to greet Daddy.
7:31 pm-I sit on the couch and drool out the corner of my mouth a little...
2 comments:
HAHA! You are so funny and I feel the exact same way!
Oh my goodness! He doesn't get home till 7:30? What time does he leave? I'm surprise you haven't been found passed out in a puddle of your own drool.
Post a Comment