Trevor Downs Esquire!!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

On Tuesday December 8, 2009... Trevor Downs became: Trevor Downs, Esquire. He was officially sworn in by Judge Hansen at the Murrieta Courthouse. He is now an attorney!! After all the years of school and hard work, it has all payed off! I am so proud of him! It was crazy, he walked into the courthouse a man... and walked out a LAWYER!!!! Crazy!! Congrats Trevor! I love you & am so proud of you!
Trevor taking the oath to uphold the Constitution...

Congrats Mr. Esquire!!

Downs Family with Judge Hansen.

We are lucky to have such supportive family! Thank you to Luella & Tiffany for being there to support Trevor!!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yay! Congrats!

Remarkable Rheads said...

Awesome!

The Potter Pack said...

So excited for you ... super cool.

Andy said...

I'm jealous. I've still got a couple of years to go and I've been home longer than he has.

Bryan said...

congratulations bro, a big accomplishment and a big step in the right direction. Go knock um to jail, or out of jail, which ever you end up doing