We celebrated Trevor's birthday this Sunday, as well as our niece Corinne's birthday. They got to pick what we had for dinner; London Broil, rice pilaf, rolls, asparagus, & strawberry shortcake... Thanks Corinne & Trevor!
Happy Birthday Trevor! I love you!
Trevor reading a card... I know, it's
thrilling!

Corinne looking at
Trevor with the
"You're so lame" look.
Maxwell throwing a fit because Daddy isn't holding him.
Trevor and his Under Armour... Underwear for his birthday, does that mean he's getting old? Nope, Never Baby! Just as young and handsome as the day I met him!!

Corinne and her awesome shirt!

The birthday kids!

All the
grandkids. Note
Trevor's face... his bubble is being invaded in a real and serious way!

Blowing out their candles! Corinne won! Does that mean she's full of more hot air than
Trevor?
1 comments:
Happy Bday Trev ... man, you guys are young ... make me feel old !! We will be 31 in a few months ...
Post a Comment